Bow Valley College COVID-19 Updates
Update: Dec 9, 2020
Bow Valley College is committed to our community's safety and takes robust precautions to stop the spread of COVID-19. The Government of Alberta has increased restrictions that we meet as we proactively put measures in place to enhance the safety of our employees and students and restricted campus usage.
Bow Valley College activities that are continuing:
- The limited number of students pre-approved to come to campus for in-person classes or services may continue to do so until the last day of the Fall term.
- All online coursework and services will continue without interruption.
Bow Valley activities that are changing:
- The start of Winter term will now be on Monday, January 11, 2021 (instead of January 7, 2021) for all online and limited in-person classes.
August 11, 2020
Statement on mask-wearing at Bow Valley College
Bow Valley College’s Calgary and regional campuses remain closed to students, employees, and the public until, at minimum, December 31, 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Anyone accessing the campuses requires permission to do so provided after passing a health screening protocol and must wear a mask to reduce the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. This protocol is based on expert advice from the World Health Organization, Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer, and Alberta’s Chief Public Medical Officer of Health.
For the latest College COVID-19 updates, please read our Student FAQs here »
Bow Valley College will continue to deliver courses online for the Fall term.
- Online courses may include scheduled video classes with instructors, group discussions, readings, assignment, etc.
• We are working within health guidelines to determine what we can offer on campus.
• More information about the types of courses will be available upon course and program registration.
For information about the ways in which to pay fees, please go to: https://bowvalleycollege.ca/student-resources/financial-services/paying-your-fees