Contact us to register!
Career Lab is a no-cost program that helps you get employed with a job in customer service through online courses and career coaching support. Customer service is a transferrable skill that is important in every job from engineers to business management, software developers to admin professionals, and so much more.
Take the customer service assessment, powered by Ametros Learning and IBM, to attain a Bow Valley College micro-credential that demonstrates competency in the following desirable customer service skills:
- Active Listening
- Knowledge Management
- Problem Solving
- Professional and Positive Communication
- Self Control
- Taking Responsibility
Online customer service courses are also offered on the D2L (Desire to Learn) platform for participants to improve on the above competencies.
Career Coach Team
Career coaches will help you virtually to:
- Build your resume and cover letter
- Practice mock interviews
- Discover community career services and resources
- Create a career action plan
To be eligible for this program you must:
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- Be unemployed or underemployed or looking for meaningful employment
Funded by: Alberta Community Social Services