Room N231, North Campus
Tuesday Aug 14, 2018
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Technology Boot Camp
This workshop is designed for new students to Bow Valley College.
Attend Tech Bootcamp to get introduced to college technology tools like D2L and MyBVC. Learn how to be a successful student in an online/blended learning environment and sharpen your online learning and organizational skills while connecting with students, staff, and campus services.
At this one day workshop, you will have an opportunity to:
- meet fellow learners
- hear from an online instructor
- learn how to use some of the technology tools at the college including D2L, myBVC email, and the Bow Valley College website
- gain information on student services for online learners at the college
- find out about our learning resources and online tutoring programs
- learn how to be the best online student you can be
I missed Tech Boot Camp! What can I do?
Couldn't come to our Tech Boot Camp? Watch all of the sessions whenever you have some time to learn more about D2L and sharpen your online learning and organizational skills
- Introduction to Learner Success Services
- Learning Navigator
- Learning Resources at BVC
- Learning Styles
- Stress and You
- Mental Health and Conduct
- Introduction to LSS101
- Intro to D2L Brightspace
- Technology at BVC
For more information, please contact the Academic Success Centre