Chiu School of Business
The Chiu School of Business Difference:
1. Fast track and affordable programs: You can graduate work-ready in one or two years with the hands-on skills and knowledge you need to be successful.
2. Flexibility in learning options: In-class, online, self-paced, part-time, full-time, or even a combination of these - we have options that fit into your lifestyle and around your schedule.
3. We're in the heart of the city: With strong connections within the business community, our leading-edge facility is in an advantageous location for networking, work placements, and job opportunities.
4. Transfer your credits: Take up to two years of courses that can be transferred to other institutions across Alberta and beyond. Explore the various options in obtaining your degree.
5. Work placement: Many programs offer a working component to give you hands-on experience and help make sure you're prepared for the workplace.
In addition to Diploma and Certificate programs, the Chiu School of Business also offers a wide range of Continuing Education certificates and courses, professional development programs, workplace-based training for business and government, including seminars and workshops.
Maybe you're considering a career in business and want to see if this is the right path for you? Then check out our pre-business pathway option where you attend full-time for a single term taking courses designed to prepare you for the Business Administration Certificate and Diploma programs, any of the Health Administration Certificate programs, the Administrative Professional Certificate, or the Legal Assistant Diploma. Click for more information on Career Pathways.