Corporate Readiness Certificate Program
Gain the competitive advantage! Develop job finding tools and skills needed to compete in the Calgary market. Are you a skilled professional immigrant looking to develop and polish the skills you need to get a new job or advance in your career?
The part-time Corporate Readiness Certificate program will help you to:
1. Develop all the competitive job search strategies and tools you will need to get that position you want.
2. Create a competitive resume, LinkedIn Profile, cover letter to increase your chances of being short listed for the interview.
3. Practice and polish your interviewing skills to better highlight your talents to a potential employer.
4. Develop workplace communication skills essential for ongoing success.
To earn the Corporate Readiness Certificate you must complete 4 courses.
ELLA9801 - Corporate Readiness Training 1: Job Finding Tools (blended: online and in-class)
In this 8 week, 48 hour course you will learn the strategies you will need to research, target and apply for the job you want in this competitive Calgary marketplace. This program is designed for the job seeker and the employed professional who wants to learn how to be more competitive in applying for new opportunities within the organization or the greater marketplace. You will create an accomplishment based resume, LinkedIn Profile and cover letter. You will also practice interview skills that will help you put your best talents forward. This program has been based on the highly successful training strategies used in the CRTP program that have been helping professionals find employment for over 16 years. This course is compulsory. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
ELLA9802 - Corporate Readiness Training 2: Business Communication (blended: online and in-class)
In this 8 week, 48 hour course you will learn the networking, presentation, small talk and intercultural communication skills you will need to advance your career in the corporate world. You will learn leadership strategies to deal with conflict, work effectively in a team and communicate your ideas clearly verbally and in writing. This is a very practical program where you will have lots of opportunity to practice your skills and polish your presentation skills. ELLA9801 is a pre-requisite for this course. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
ELECTIVES - Choose any two (2) part-time ELL courses from the following list
Click on the couse names below to see course descriptions.
· Writing Professionally: ELLA9383
· Speaking Professionally: ELLA9286
· Academic Writing: ELLA9384
· Pronunciation - Intermediate to Advanced: ELLA9581
How to Apply
Call 403-410-3466 for more information.