YWCA Child Care Centre
Services & Features
- Clean and bright new playspace
- Safe, outdoor playground
- Learning through play
- Childcare provided by provincially certified caregivers
- Inclusive program welcoming children with special needs
- Daily reports on your child's activities
- Hours of operation 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Hot lunch/two snacks provided each day
Rates (subject to change)
|Pre Toddler:12 -18 months
||$1235.00 incl. GST
||$1320.00 incl. GST
|Toddler 19 - 36 months
||$1135.00 incl. GST
||$1220.00 incl. GST
|Pre-School 37 - 60 months
||$1035.00 incl. GST
||$1120.00 incl. GST
Rates also include hot lunch & two snacks every day.
Bow Valley College staff and students can register their children now by contacting Manisha Saini at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 403-705-5786.
Childcare Bursaries Available
Full-time Bow Valley College students with demonstrated financial need that have applied for available childcare subsidies, may be eligible for the Calgary Energy Partners Child Care Bursary. Priority will be given to students with children in the YWCA Child Care Centre at BVC.
For more details, visit the Bow Valley College Scholarships and Awards page.