TLE Media Resource Centre
What is the TLE Media Resource Centre?
Faculty and staff can borrow equipment from the TLE Media Resource Centre that would otherwise be unavailable from within individual departments. This equipment is available for onsite and offsite classes/presentations. The TLE Media Resource Centre is Bow Valley College's #1 source for digital equipment needs.
TLE Media Resource Centre Policy
- Resources are available for loan to all Bow Valley College staff and faculty.
- Resources will be used for business purposes only.
- The maximum borrowing period is one week. Requests to borrow resources for longer periods will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. TLE reserves the right to deny requests beyond one week based upon aggregate demand for resources.
- It is the responsibility of the borrower to be competent in the use of the hardware. A tutorial of resources can be requested at the time of reservation.
- Resources must be transported as carry-on luggage when traveling by air.
- Resources should be returned in the condition and configuration in which they were borrowed.
- All data stored by the borrower on any device will be erased by TLE when the device is returned. Copy and save your data before returning the resources to TLE.
- Any malfunctions, for any reason, should be reported to TLE upon return.
- The borrowing department assumes financial responsibility for any loss or damages.
- The TLE does not offer/provide blank media for any of the resources. The TLE will help obtain if needed.
- All resources must be picked up by the borrower.
Violation to the TLE Media Resource Centre Policy could result in loss of borrowing privileges.
Resource bookings can be made by filling out the TLE Media Resource Request Form. We recommend booking at least two weeks in advance to ensure equipment availability.
View the TLE Media Resource Centre Catalogue
Contact the TLE:Email: email@example.com