New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is important for all new learners joining the Bow Valley College community. If you are commencing classes on Wednesday, May 3, 2017, you are encouraged to attend New Student Orientation.
Spring/Summer 2017 New Student Orientation
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Bow Valley College (North and South Campus)
345 - 6th Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta T2G 4V1
Attend New Student Orientation to:
- Get comfortable with Bow Valley College before you start classes
- Meet fellow students, your program coordinator, and instructors
- Tour our new state-of-the-art campuses
- Enjoy lunch, provided courtesy of your Students' Association
- Attend a variety of Student Life sessions
1. If you haven't already logged into myBVC.ca, you can find your username and a link to create a password in your acceptance email.
2. Sign-in to myBVC.ca with your username and password.
3. Click on the New Student Orientation registration link.
4. Follow the prompts provided to register.
Note for ELL: The New Student Orientation is not applicable for learners registered in Part-time or Full-time English Language Learning (ELL), LINC, EAP , or funded programs. ELL and EAP orientations will take place in-class.
Schedule of Events:
To Be Announced.
Useful links and resources:
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information on New Student Orientation, be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
Learning Boot Camp
Need some extra preparation before starting school? Get started before Orientation Day with our 1 day Learning Boot Camp.
Budget Boot Camp
Attend Budget Boot Camp to shape up your money management skills before you start school.
Tech Boot Camp
Attend Tech Boot Camp to get introduced to college technology tools. Learn how to be a successful student in an online/blended learning environment and sharpen your online learning and organizational skills.
Online New Student Orientation
For those students not able to attend the campus orientation, an online orientation is available.