Complete the 2017 Learner Survey for a chance to WIN an iPad Mini!
Your feedback is important to us. The survey takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. All responses are anonymous. Survey closes on Sunday, March 12 at 11:59 p.m.
The feedback from 2016 Learner Survey indicated:
62% of the students surveyed have accessed services from Learner Success Services
- LSS provide free service such as Financial Aid, Awards, Career Services, Counselling, Learning Accommodations, Tutoring, Leadership Development, and Volunteering
- Visit us on the first floor of South Campus or call 403-410-1440
90% of the students surveyed who visited the RGO Library & Learning Commons are satisfied with the library overall.
- Visit us in North Campus (1st & 2nd floors).
- Did you know? New resources added often and help with D2L and APA formatting
72% of the students surveyed use the free Bow Valley College Wifi while they're on campus
- Did you know? Helpdesk is now available to all students - call 403-410-1611.
85% of students surveyed use their MyBVC email for communications
- Check the Bi-Weekly Student eNews to stay up-to-date on campus events
Students would like to see more quiet study spaces on campus
- Did you know? We added 32 more quiet study pods on the first floor of the library
- Click here to book a Project Room in the library
Students would like more academic support
- Did you know? The new Academic Success Centre in room N266 is available for all students. Ask them about tutoring, study support, one-on-one learning strategies, and workshops.