Bow Valley College Counselling Services
World Suicide Prevention Day – September 10, 2014
Do you have thoughts about suicide? Do you know someone who does? Don't keep it a secret. There is help.
- BVC Counselling: 403-410-1440
- Calgary Distress Centre: 403-266-4357
- International Association for Suicide Prevention
- Centre for Suicide Prevention
It's back! Reboot is a great place to study and get extra tutorial support. Come on your own, or bring a friend and study together.
Location: North Campus - Room N266
Hours: Mondays and Wednesdays - 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Want to get your new semester off to a great start? Check out our Learning Toolbox — filled with helpful videos, apps, and links to help you learn more effectively!
Students with Disabilities
- Are you a student with a disability? CSS offers a number of services and supports for students with disabilities. For more information about our services, please check out our Services for Students with Disabilities webpage.
- If you would like to apply for accommodations and services, please stop by and see us in person (Learner Success Services - 1st floor, South Campus), call us at 403-410-1440, or email us at email@example.com. You may also want to refer to our Checklist for Setting up Academic and Exam Accommodations for more information about applying for accommodations and support services.
Bow Valley College's Counsellors are available to assist with many of your concerns. Counselling Services are offered to assist students in finding solutions to their own personal, emotional, or interpersonal concerns that may be impacting academic success at Bow Valley College. Some of the services we offer include:
- Personal Counselling
- Academic Counselling
- Career Counselling
- Small group and individual consultation
- Workshops and Info Sessions
- Pamphlets and Handouts
We also have information about resources that you can access in the College and the community.