Job Search Boot Camp
Kick start your career with a results-focused Job Search Boot Camp for Bow Valley College students and alumni.
Saturday, February 4, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Room N341, North Campus
Tone up your job search and land the job! Topics covered include:
- Understanding the hiring process
- Building your brand
- Job Search Tools
- Creating effective Resumes and Cover letters
- Tough interview questions
- Building Connections aka "networking"
- Accessing the "Hidden Job Market"
- Learning to love Job Fairs
- Becoming Social Media savvy (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and others)
- Staying positive and handling rejection
Facilitated by Arlayna Alcock and Lana Pankiw, Career Advisors at Bow Valley College.
Attendees are asked to bring their cover letter and resume. Breakfast and refreshments will be provided.
Have questions about Job Search Boot Camp? Contact Career Services at email@example.com, 403-410-1742 or visit Learner Success Services on the 1st floor of South Campus.