Need some help with your courses? The Academic Success Centre offers a number of tutoring services that may be able to help you! And the best part - they're all free for BVC students!
- Reboot - Free tutoring for all BVC learners in the Academic Success/Tutorial Centre (North Campus, Second Floor, N266)! Get help with homework, studying, and group projects.
- Monday - 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday - 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Wednesday - 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday - 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Friday - 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- NEW Saturday - 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Aboriginal Reboot - Reboot offered in the Iniikokaan Aboriginal Centre (South Campus, Second Floor, S2015). Free tutoring help for all BVC students!
- Tuesday and Thursday - 10:30 AM - 12:00 Noon
- Reboot Online - Reboot is also offered online through Adobe Connect!- Join us in our Adobe Connect room at: connect.bowvalleycollege.ca/reboot
- Monday - 5:00PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday - 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday - 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Reboot Inbox - Reboot Inbox is our newest Reboot initiative! Submit a question and get an email response with feedback or help within 24-48 hours. Reboot Inbox is free for all BVC learners and is available for English (including Career writing courses), Math, and Science courses.
- Peer Tutors - Need help with a class? Trained peer tutors are here to help you understand course material, improve your grades, and share study strategies.
- Department Tutors - many departments have tutors available. For more information, talk to your instructor.
- Accessibility Services Tutors - If you have a diagnosed disability, you may qualify for additional tutoring through Learner Success Services. Please contact an Accessibility Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have met with an Accessibility Advisor and have your login information, you can book your appointment here:
Ask us a question:
Sorry - we're not available to chat right now!
If you need assistance, please email:
Or visit us in person in N266