Academic Success / Tutorial Centre
What is the Academic Success Centre?
The Academic Success Centre is a part of Learner Success Services at Bow Valley College - our focus is on providing services and supports that can help students with their learning. Whether you're new to the College experience, having a bit of trouble with your classes, or if you're just not sure who to talk to, we can help get you back on track! Stop by and see us in person in N266 to meet with a peer tutor, check out Reboot, or just find a quiet place to study.
- N266, 2nd Floor, North Campus (unless otherwise noted, activities will be in the Centre)
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
What's new in the Academic Success Centre?
- Book an appointment with a Peer Tutor or Learning Coach:
- Send us feedback - if you've used any of our services (tutoring, peer tutoring, Learning Coaches), we'd love to hear from you. Please complete our short survey and help us improve our services in the future.
- Ready, Set, Go - Workshop series - getting you ready for finals
- March 27 - Planning and time managment
- March 28 - Test anxiety
- March 29 - Test taking: Short answer and essay questions
- March 30 - Test taking: True/False and multiple choice skills
- Reboot Inbox - Reboot Inbox is our newest Reboot initiative - submit a question and get an email response with feedback or help within 24-48 hours. It is free for BVC learners and available for English (including Career writing courses), Math, and Science courses
We're always working on adding new resources to our webpage - if you can't find what you need, please connect with us using our chat box.
How can we help you today?
Book an appointment with a Peer Tutor or Learning Coach:
Ask us a question:
I need help...but I'm not sure what to do first.
You're in the right place! Try out the chat above to speak to a Learning Coach or send an email to: email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
I don't really need help, but I'm interested in learning more.
That's great to hear! If you're just interested in learning more about what we have to offer, you can browse through our website and find a whole bunch of resources to help with your learning. Check out the links above to get started.