Bow Valley College Student Logins
Student account updates are now complete.
If you run into issues, please call Online Learning Support.
- Need help with Desire2Learn, Adobe Connect, MyBVC.ca, or MyBVC wifi? Contact 403-464-0836 or 1-866-615-8923. Assistance is available 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., 7 days a week excluding statutory holidays and college closures. (MyBVC.ca and MyBVC wifi password resets only available M-F 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Go to https://account.mybvc.ca/ to reset your MyBVC WIFI password.
- Go to https://www.mybvc.ca/PasswordReset.aspx to reset your MyBVC.ca EMAIL password.
- Setting up Mybvc.ca email on your smartphone: Click HERE
How We Can Help
Help Phone staff will try to assist learners with the following situations:
- Forgotten passwords/Password resets (please attempt to use online reset tools before calling)
- Log on and navigation procedures
- Errors occurring while writing exams
- Use of D2L Tools
- Pop-up blockers
- Browser set-up and plug-ins such as Java or Flash
- Software needed to use D2L courses
- Compatibility Mode Help
For Further Issues
Learners may to contact their instructor or department contact for the following issues:
- Content or course related questions
- Questions regarding quizzes and marks including their release